EMPACT-SPC provides services for persons and families who are looking to improve daily living and family life. EMPACT-SPC seeks to improve the lives of adults, youths and families throughout our service areas, including Maricopa County and the City of Maricopa in Pinal County.
- 1-800-SUICIDE (National)
- (480) 784-1500 (Maricopa County)
- 1-866-205-5229 (Arizona–toll free)
- 1-800-656-HOPE (National RAINN Sexual Assault Hotline)
- (480) 736-4949 (Sexual Assault Hotline–Maricopa County)
Recognizing the variability of problems experienced by individuals and families, EMPACT-SPC provides flexibility through an array of services based on need. EMPACT-SPC provides a comprehensive array of outpatient services to include:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family counseling
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication monitoring
- Family and peer support services
- Intensive substance abuse outpatient programs
- Case management to adults, youth and families
EMPACT-SPC provides services to all people in need of services. We are committed to working collaboratively with our public and private partners to solve community problems. We have the resources and expertise to address issues of behavioral health, family and children services, employment, crisis intervention and community and cultural education. We work hard to build personal responsibility to stabilize families and to assist individuals in achieving their recovery goals. We strive to strengthen the communities we serve.